Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Welcome back Meg...It's been years.

WOW... My wife just blogged for the first time in 2 years! Go check her newest entry out, and definitely give her some encouragement to keep blogging as much as possible. http://mtaylor07.blogspot.com/

Summer school is in full gear. This BIO class is straight up OWNING me right now, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Only 1 & 1/2 weeks left! I am loving my English class... I am presenting in front of the class tomorrow on Katherine Paterson, known mostly for her novel-turned-film Bridge to Terabithia. She has lived an interesting life and is worth reading up on if you ever have time to kill. She is the daughter of Presbyterian Missionaries and grew up mostly in China...Needless to say, her parents were devoted followers of Christ and it has been reflected in the way Katherine has lived as well.

I really can hardly wait for Summer school to be finished so I can get a kick start on my work assignments for the fall. There have been a ton of changes around the office. We have a new sheriff in town...sort of. Michelle Glover, who has served as director of marketing for 12th man productions for 2 years, has been promoted to the director's position. As some of you know, she is filling the spot that was left vacant by Brandon Verzal, whose daughter is still in rehab in Omaha, Nebraska recovering from a serious brain injury. Brandon & Tiff can certainly still use tons of prayers.

Assignments for football came out this week, and I will be shooting camera 4 on game days at Kyle. This is one of the coolest camera positions to work, as I will be shooting low end zone angles that are often used for instant replays on the big screen. That boy J-Mob will be roaming the sidelines as an assistant to the ever popular Will Johnson, who will be doing live updates on games going on around the nation... I am excited for the season to get here, but there is lots of work to do before the time comes. "Til next time...so long everybody"

No comments: